Thursday, March 8, 2012

Arc Planning: Zyuranger Vs Jetman

This is a planning arc that would come with the story. This won't use any Power Rangers new footages, but I may as well put this on the fic. It's kinda shout out to Power Rangers after all, where Vs movies are in the general season episodes rather than several movies.


The story itself is undecided for the moment, but this will serve as a good development for the upcoming Geki/Mei/Burai triangle, with Ryuu/Kaori/Gai as the 'spiritual' predecessor in these terms. I think it would also fill in some gap on how Ryuu first proposed for Kaori rather than their proposals and such occurring off-screen. Likewise, I could put in tidbits on how Burai seemed to recognize that Gai would die in a latter date, just probably he wouldn't reveal that to Gai out of worry.

As of enemies, I'm not quite sure. Either Zenodos would be in alone, or he could get help from Tranza or Radiguet, returned from the dead or sorts. But one thing, I'm planning that Zenodos would be extremely ruthless so team ups with those two would equal gigantic trouble for the Zyuranger that they need the Jetman for help.

Oh and probably, Dan and Ako would get some good interactions, because of something that will be revealed later for Dan's side, and Ako... well because of that one incident where she got a 'birdman' boyfriend named Dan as well... Nope, no romance between the two, but I'd just say they'd make some good interaction together.

Planning is that far for now, I hope this will be in my mind long enough I can plan it well!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe it's just me, but I have a feeling that Gai is going to be a trifle bit jealous of Dan and Ako's...friendliness.

    But that's probably just me.

    ReplyDelete